We made it to another month! We’re well into summer now, can you believe it? I can’t wait to tackle my July TBR in a park with a smoothie in hand. I also hope everyone had a fun and safe Canada Day!
And now here’s my July TBR:
- The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Michael Chabon
- Before She Knew Him by Peter Swanson
- Blood, Water, Paint by Joy McCullough
- Book of M by Peng Shepherd
- Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
- This is How You Lose the Time War by Amal El-Mohtar and Max Gladstone *ARC received via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review
What are you planning on reading this month? Let me know in a comment! I’m always looking for recommendations.