Since I have so many books that I want to read and so many books that I own and haven’t read yet, I decided to create a monthly TBR for myself. I have to keep myself accountable because nobody else will!
I don’t always stick to the TBR I’ve set for myself, but I do try to make an effort to read some of the books.
On my TBR for April are:
- The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi
- The Poppy War by R.F. Kuang
- The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
- 99% Mine by Sally Thorne
- The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
- Borne by Jeff Vandermeer
- The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell
- Other Minds: The Octopus, the Sea, and the Deep Origins of Consciousness by Peter Godfrey-Smith
- The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Michael Chabon
- Book Love by Debbie Tung
What’s on your TBR? Tell me in a comment below!